Posted to cactus-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2003/10/31 08:08:06 UTC

[GUMP] integration-ant-1[23] seems to require mockobjects

Hi,

no patch this time, sorry.  Judging from the build failures on my
machine (and soon on gump.covalent.net), the ant-integration build
fails because of an unsatisfied mockobjects dependency.  You just need
to add the appropriate <depend> tag to your descriptor.

Cheers

        Stefan

Re: [GUMP] integration-ant-1[23] seems to require mockobjects

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 31 Oct 2003, Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> wrote:

> My fault of course.

Silly you, no problem.

> I didn't bother to modify gump.xml as I thought Gump was busted and
> not running... I'll fix it now.

It's running in several places, just not on Sam's machine.
Unfortunately.

> Do you know when/if there'll be a gump node replacing rubix soon
> (that we could use to publish nightly builds/web site)?

Only Sam will know if rubix can get fixed.

To replace rubix we'd need a machine that does regular full Gump runs
and can upload stuff to minotaur automatically.  The later part
requires an SSH key that is well protected, I wouldn't do that on any
public machine myself (and I don't trust the box doing my nightly Gump
builds enough to put a passphrase-less key on it either).

> Also, could a gump run be configured to send nag email to the cactus
> ML?

In theory the covalent.net run does by now, unfortunately the mail
installation on that machine is busted and the administrator is too
busy to get it fixed right now.  I'll ping him again next week (don't
have the time to follow up on it before that).

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Thanks Stefan. My fault of course. I didn't bother to modify gump.xml as
I thought Gump was busted and not running... I'll fix it now.

Do you know when/if there'll be a gump node replacing rubix soon (that
we could use to publish nightly builds/web site)?

Also, could a gump run be configured to send nag email to the cactus ML?

Thanks
-Vincent