Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Hernán Leoni <le...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/12 14:28:42 UTC

which version should I take

Hi,

I would like to check if there is any information about release dates for
new versions, we are starting a new project that would be ready in some
months and we need to decide which hadoop version to use.
Is there any release date for version 2? Should I keep using version 1?

Thanks in advance.

Hernan

Re: which version should I take

Posted by Hernán Leoni <le...@gmail.com>.
Great news, thanks a lot,
So, yes, our production date would be around may or june 2013, so, do you
think we would have a productive stable 2.x version for these days.

Thanks a lot,
Hernan

Posted by Hernán Leoni <le...@gmail.com>.
Great news, thanks a lot,