Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@progress.com> on 2010/02/10 21:34:34 UTC

How to reset 'stem' to 'exact' in ServletDestination

Hi

I'm playing with a custom MessageObserver implementation showing how to
redirect requests to either SOAP or JAXRS endpoint

sharing a 'virtual' address, that is we have a
jaxws:endpoint/@address=/a/b and jaxrs:server/@address=/a with the JAXRS
root resource having

a '/b' @Path.

I need to ensure that a SOAP ServletDestination does not get selected by
ServletController when non-SOAP requests are coming in.

For it to happen, I need to ensure the SOAP destination has the 'exact'
contextMatch strategy.

But I really can not figure how to do it.

Configuring httpconf:destination in Spring does not make a difference.

What can be done here ? Any hints will be appreciated

Thanks, Sergey

Re: How to reset 'stem' to 'exact' in ServletDestination

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Honestly, it doesn't look like the ServletTransportFactory ever looks at the
context match strategy.   Only the jetty stuff does.   Thus, you would need to
update the ServletTransportFactory to take that into account.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org