Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by Steve Malenfant <sm...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/12 05:23:38 UTC

Re: Layered Profiles Blueprint

Jeremy,

I missed this whole discussion. I really noticed by checking the latest
commit. I'm sorry if I miss anything prior to that.

I saw in the blueprint this parameter as an example:
| Name                                             |Config File
  | Value                                | Profile   |
|--------------------------------------------------|--------------------------|--------------------------------------|-----------|
| location                                         | url_sig_myds.config
   | /opt/trafficserver/etc/trafficserver | EDGE      |

In the past, these DS specific parameters have been causing trouble
(cloning an older profile with a DS that doesn't exist anymore, but
location still does). Is there anything in this blueprint that helps with
that?

Steve

Posted by Jeremy Mitchell <mi...@gmail.com>.
yep, do what rob said. thanks for the guidance rob.

Posted by Steve Malenfant <sm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Robert O Butts <ro...@apache.org>.