Posted to dev@hop.apache.org by Hans Van Akelyen <ha...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/22 12:54:31 UTC

Notice for external plugin developers

Hi Hop Developer,

If you have created a plugin for Apache Hop you will have to make some
changes to keep your plugin working in future versions. Our next release
will be a Major release and include a couple of breaking changes. More
information can be found here [1]. But it boils down to, if you have
created an Action you are safe. Transforms will require some changes to
continue to work on our next release.

If you need help updating your code please reach out and we are happy to
help.

Kind regards,
Hans

[1] https://hop.apache.org/dev-manual/latest/upgrading-to-20.html