Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Pablo <pa...@eneris.com> on 2001/05/14 10:47:03 UTC

New revision of Soap intro

Hello everybody!,

it's monday morning so I don't want to bother you much! I've just
uploaded the new version of my document about Apache Soap. First version
was about programming in java, now I have added information about SSL.
It includes configuration with Tomcat and Orion, creating certificates,
client and server changes and some information about debugging a SSL
connection.

If you are interested you can check it at: http://www.eneris.com/~pablo/
the first link is the document (about 100kb) and second one is the
source. Source is not updated to SSL but only minor changes are needed
in the client and are all explained in the document. Server
configuration changes are also explained.

I hope it is usefull for somebody. I want to thank for the feedback from
the previous doc and as usuall comments are welcome now too.

    Pablo

Re: New revision of Soap intro

Posted by Alexander Schatten <al...@gmx.net>.
Pablo, thank you for your very interesting introduction. I think I will get
some valuable information (SSL) out of it.

Alex

Posted by Alexander Schatten <al...@gmx.net>.