Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/09 16:36:46 UTC

3-ing maven plugins

Could some kind soul please remind me of the wiki page where we've got
a procedure for making plugins come up to the maven three base level?
I want to do it to the maven-bundle-plugin over at felix (assuming,
for the moment, that enough dependencies have been released) :-)

Re: 3-ing maven plugins

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

I think this one the one you are searching for in particular:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/Plugin+migration+to+Maven3+dependencies

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: 3-ing maven plugins