Posted to scm-dev@maven.apache.org by Kevin Parker <KP...@serena.com> on 2006/03/28 20:40:10 UTC

PVCS and Maven

Dear Maven's,

We have recently developed a Maven interface for our PVCS product and
are interested in the process for potentially donating this to the
project. Could someone contact me and let me know what the process would
be.

Sincerely,

Kevin

Kevin Parker
Vice President Market Development
Serena Software Inc.
2755 Campus Drive, 3rd Floor, San Mateo, CA 94403-2538
www.serena.com
tel	650-522-6635
fax	650-522-6835
cell	650-224-1691
email	kparker@serena.com

are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Re: PVCS and Maven

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Hi Kevin,

I was wondering if there had been any further progress on this matter?

Thanks,
Brett

--
Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org/
Better Builds with Maven - http://library.mergere.com/

Re: PVCS and Maven

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
Hi,

Do you have implemented maven-scm interfaces for PVCS?
You can create an issue (http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SCM) and attach your code to it.
You can subscribe too scm developers list (little traffic) so you'll can help users that want to use
your provider.

If you have any questions about maven-scm, don't hesitate to send a mail to developers list.

Emmanuel