Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by yukon <yu...@apache.org> on 2017/11/29 07:13:11 UTC

Request the Permission of ASF logos in Apache RocketMQ Meetup

Hi ASF Marketing & Publicity,

We will hold a meetup in Shenzhen, China at Dec. 16 pm., 2018, and want to
use some ASF logos in this activity:

1. https://www.apache.org/foundation/press/kit/asf_logo.emf
2. A POWERED BY logo, see the attachment.

These logos will be used on a poster, T-shirts, etc.

Requests the permission of these two logos.

Regards,
yukon

Re: Request the Permission of ASF logos in Apache RocketMQ Meetup

Posted by yukon <yu...@apache.org>.
Got it, many thanks!

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org>.
Yes, of course. Here you go http://apache.org/foundation/marks/

As always, feel free to let me know if you need anything :^)

Warm regards,
Sally

- - -
Vice President Marketing & Publicity
The Apache Software Foundation

Tel +1 617 921 8656
Skype sallykhudairi

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017, at 22:54, yukon wrote:
> Hi Sally,
>
> ```
>  as that has a few more restrictions for its use as opposed to Apache
>  project logos.> ```
>
> One more thing, is there a doc to describe the restrictions?
>
> On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 11:30 AM, yukon <yu...@apache.org> wrote:
>> Thanks, Sally!
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 10:37 AM, Sally Khudairi
>> <sk...@apache.org> wrote:>>> __
>>> Thanks, Yukon. Yes: that's fine.
>>>
>>> Have a great event!
>>>
>>> Kind regards,
>>> Sally
>>>
>>> - - -
>>> Vice President Marketing & Publicity
>>> The Apache Software Foundation
>>>
>>> Tel +1 617 921 8656[1]
>>> Skype sallykhudairi

Links:

  1. tel:+1%20617-921-8656
  2. tel:+1%20617-921-8656
  3. tel:+1%20646-598-4616

Re: Request the Permission of ASF logos in Apache RocketMQ Meetup

Posted by yukon <yu...@apache.org>.
Hi Sally,

```

Posted by yukon <yu...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Sally!

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Yukon. Yes: that's fine.

Have a great event!

Kind regards,
Sally

- - -
Vice President Marketing & Publicity
The Apache Software Foundation

Tel +1 617 921 8656
Skype sallykhudairi

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017, at 21:17, yukon wrote:
> Hi Sally,
>
> The ASF logo will be used on a poster and T-shirts, the attached are a
> demo T-shirts. are these allowed?>
> Regards,
> yukon
>

> On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 1:53 AM, Sally Khudairi
> <pr...@apache.org> wrote:>> Hello Yukon --thanks for your note.
>>
>> Yes, of course, we encourage all projects to create their own
>> "Powered By Apache" logos using our template. So that's wonderful!>>
>> I'll need to know the context for your use of the ASF logo, as that
>> has a few more restrictions for its use as opposed to Apache project
>> logos. If you can please let me know your intentions here, I'd
>> greatly appreciate it.>>
>> Many kind regards,
>> Sally
>>

>> = = = = =
>> vox +1 617 921 8656[1]
>> gvox +1 646 598 4616[2]
>> skype sallykhudairi
>>
>> **From:** yukon <yu...@apache.org> **To:** ASF Marketing & Publicity
>> <pr...@apache.org> **Cc:** dev@rocketmq.apache.org **Sent:**
>> Wednesday, November 29, 2017 2:13 AM **Subject:** Request the
>> Permission of ASF logos in Apache RocketMQ Meetup>>
>> Hi ASF Marketing & Publicity,
>>
>> We will hold a meetup in Shenzhen, China at Dec. 16 pm., 2018, and
>> want to use some ASF logos in this activity:>>
>> 1. https://www.apache.org/foundation/press/kit/asf_logo.emf
>> 2. A POWERED BY logo, see the attachment.
>>
>> These logos will be used on a poster, T-shirts, etc.
>>
>> Requests the permission of these two logos.
>>
>> Regards,
>> yukon
>>
> Email had 2 attachments:

>  * 01.png 463k (image/png)
>  * 03.png 476k (image/png)

Links:

  1. tel:+1%20617-921-8656
  2. tel:+1%20646-598-4616

Re: Request the Permission of ASF logos in Apache RocketMQ Meetup

Posted by yukon <yu...@apache.org>.
Hi Sally,

Posted by Sally Khudairi <pr...@apache.org>.
Hello Yukon --thanks for your note.
Yes, of course, we encourage all projects to create their own "Powered By Apache" logos using our template. So that's wonderful!
I'll need to know the context for your use of the ASF logo, as that has a few more restrictions for its use as opposed to Apache project logos. If you can please let me know your intentions here, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Many kind regards,Sally = = = = =  vox +1 617 921 8656gvox +1 646 598 4616skype sallykhudairi