Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Alexandru Sicoe <ad...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/05 16:42:35 UTC

what's the most 1.1 stable version?

Hello,
 We are planning to upgrade from version 1.0.7 to the 1.1 branch. Which is
the stable version that people are using? I see the latest release is 1.1.5
but maybe it's not fully wise to use this. Is 1.1.4 the one to use?

Cheers,
Alex

Re: what's the most 1.1 stable version?

Posted by Bryan Talbot <bt...@aeriagames.com>.
We've been using 1.1.5 for a few weeks now and it's been stable for our
uses.  Also, make sure you upgrade to a more recent version of 1.0 branch
before going to 1.1.  Version 1.0.7 was released before 1.1 and there are
upgrade-path fixed applied to 1.0 after that.  Our upgrade path was 1.0.9
-> 1.0.11 -> 1.1.5 which worked well.

-Bryan

--
Bryan Talbot
Architect / Platform team lead, Aeria Games and Entertainment

Re: what's the most 1.1 stable version?

Posted by Andrey Ilinykh <ai...@gmail.com>.