Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Marcus Crafter <cr...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net> on 2003/03/03 11:13:55 UTC

Re: Axis as Cocoon component?

Hi Alexander,

On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 05:57:24PM +0100, Alexander Enns wrote:
> Hi Markus,
>
> Thank You for quickly answer!

	No problems.

> Your Soap Server for Cocoon is the piece I looked for.

	Great. Glad it's of use.

> How intensive it is already tested? And when it is planed to add the component to the main distribution of Cocoon?

	I've tested the reader in our environment, but essentially it's
	been implemented as a wrapper around Axis 1.0 which was tested by the
	Axis team.

	At the moment scratchpad is being refactored, so the component will
	probably move to a block soon. That will make it a more pluggable Cocoon
	component with it's own status (alpha, etc) - and as long as there
	are users of it around it should continue to exist and be supported.

	Let me know if you have any problems with the reader/soap server.

	Cheers,

	Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&: