Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Nitin Borwankar <ni...@borwankar.com> on 2009/05/26 17:40:50 UTC

couchdb-lucene on hosting.couch.io ?

Hi Couch.io team,

Will couchdb-lucene be a part of the standard offering on hosting.couch.io ?
If not what will it take to have it installed ?
Pl. consider this a strong please to have it available - at least as
part of the paid versions.

Also what is the procedure for requesting custom "externals" on a hosted
couch - don't need this yet but things are moving fast at my end and we
might.
I can take this offlien if this is not the right forum for hosting
questions.

Nitin

Re: couchdb-lucene on hosting.couch.io ?

Posted by Nitin Borwankar <ni...@borwankar.com>.
Chris Anderson wrote:
> On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 8:40 AM, Nitin Borwankar <ni...@borwankar.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Couch.io team,
>>

>> Will couchdb-lucene be a part of the standard offering on hosting.couch.io ?
>> If not what will it take to have it installed ?
>> Pl. consider this a strong please to have it available - at least as part of
>> the paid versions.
>>
>> Also what is the procedure for requesting custom "externals" on a hosted
>> couch - don't need this yet but things are moving fast at my end and we
>> might.
>> I can take this offlien if this is not the right forum for hosting
>> questions.
>>

> It's probably best to contact hosting@couch.io with questions like
> this, but in short, we'll be adding Lucene just as soon as we can.

ahh ok thanks. Apologies to the rest for the noise.

Posted by Chris Anderson <jc...@apache.org>.

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchrisa.net