Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl> on 2006/09/01 00:10:20 UTC

Re: Build failure on branches/1.1.1 due to geronimo-j2ee-jacc_1.0_spec-1.1.1.jar

On 8/31/06, Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Build is failing due to geronimo-j2ee-jacc_1.0_spec-1.1.1.jar unavailable in
> the repository.  Has anyone else hit this error?  Console output given
> below.

Haven't checked it out, but seems that you need to co
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/specs/tags/1_1 and built it.

It should've worked with no additional steps, though, I guess. I'd
wait for Matt to comment on it. Perhaps we may need to publish them if
they're not available anywhere.

Don't know what Geronimo version the JIRA task to put in, though, when
it's fixed (you will report the JIRA item, will you? ;-) )

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl

Re: Build failure on branches/1.1.1 due to geronimo-j2ee-jacc_1.0_spec-1.1.1.jar

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
Sorry for my late reponse.  I was taking a bit of a holidy over the weekend.

The 1.1.1 build is broken due to the unreleased version of the jars you mentioned.  The appropriate
jars can be found here.

http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc1

I think in the future I'll verison the specs with an rc1,2,3... as well.  Too many moving parts.