Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by Aaron Coburn <ac...@amherst.edu> on 2013/02/04 22:21:17 UTC

VCL at ApacheCon

Hi, Folks,
I will be giving a presentation on the VCL at the North American Apache Conference in Portland, OR, at the end of this month [1]. This will be part of the "Cloud Crowd" track. If any of you are planning on attending, please do let me know!

There is also still plenty of time to register to attend.

Aaron Coburn

[1] http://na.apachecon.com/

--
Aaron Coburn
Systems Administrator and Programmer

Re: VCL at ApacheCon

Posted by Aaron Peeler <fa...@ncsu.edu>.
Hi Aaron,

Thanks for going and representing VCL. Getting more VCL exposure in
the cloud space is needed.

While I am unable to attend, please let me know if there is anything I
can assist with to help support your presentation slides, etc.

Best Regards,
Aaron P.

--
Aaron Peeler