Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Charak, Vikas" <vi...@cns-inc.com> on 2006/09/12 23:48:07 UTC

[AXIS2] Issue with WSDL generated by AXIS2

Hi ,
Please look the following WSDL bindings.
Why does AXIS places axis2.war in SOAP end points,  where as "rest" binding is fine. This is happening if you deploy aar files on WebSphere.

Can I enforce AXIS2 to not generate WSDL's and read only the WSDL which I supply.

<wsdl:port name="TestServiceSOAP11port_http" binding="ns:TestServiceSOAP11Binding">
<soap:address location="http://208.49.76.165:9080/axis2.war/services/TestService"/>
</wsdl:port>
−
	<wsdl:port name="TestServiceSOAP12port_http" binding="ns:TestServiceSOAP12Binding">
<soap12:address location="http://208.49.76.165:9080/axis2.war/services/TestService"/>
</wsdl:port>
−
	<wsdl:port name="TestServiceHttpport0" binding="ns:TestServiceHttpBinding">
<http:address location="http://208.49.76.165:9080/rest/TestService"/>
</wsdl:port>

Re: [AXIS2] Issue with WSDL generated by AXIS2

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Charak;

>Hi ,
>Please look the following WSDL bindings.
>Why does AXIS places axis2.war in SOAP end points,  where as "rest" binding is fine. This is happening if you deploy aar files on WebSphere.
>
>Can I enforce AXIS2 to not generate WSDL's and read only the WSDL which I supply.

Yes , you can do that ;
 - First put your wsdl into meta-inf directory
 - Then add the following attribute into services.xml
    <parameter name="useOriginalwsdl">true</parameter>