Posted to user@crunch.apache.org by wu lihu <ro...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/21 07:48:19 UTC

How to deal with the log files end with gz compressed

Hi Everyone
  I want to ask one question about process the logs files end with
compressed files ? Is there any example for that ?

Re: How to deal with the log files end with gz compressed

Posted by wu lihu <ro...@gmail.com>.
Oh... I forgot the Crunch is only an abstract for MapReduce pipeline.
But anyone tried use it with S3 job output ?  It's strange, seems the
job froze after write the _SUCESS output to S3. The last log appeared
in my job log file is like below:

2016-09-22 10:05:37,194 INFO
org.apache.crunch.hadoop.mapreduce.lib.jobcontrol.CrunchControlledJob
(Thread-5): Job status available at:
http://ip-172-31-103-28.cn-north-1.compute.internal:20888/proxy/application_1472715051930_0002/

2016-09-22 10:12:13,692 INFO
com.amazon.ws.emr.hadoop.fs.s3n.MultipartUploadOutputStream
(Thread-5): close closed:false
s3://mgtv-ott-data-archive/vodstat-output/ov/year=2016/month=09/day=21/_SUCCESS

Posted by Josh Wills <jo...@gmail.com>.