Posted to dev@pagespeed.apache.org by Otto van der Schaaf <os...@we-amp.com> on 2019/09/11 21:22:19 UTC

[VOTE] release mod_pagespeed 1.14.36.1

Hi all,

Raising a vote for accepting the mod-pagespeed-beta-1.14.36.1-r0.tar.bz2
for release, staged at:
http://people.apache.org/~oschaaf/mod_pagespeed/1.14.36.1-rc2/

We need three +1 votes to move forward and post it for review on the
incubator general list for approval.

For those who want context on the release procedure:
https://incubator.apache.org/policy/incubation.html

Otto

Re: [VOTE] release mod_pagespeed 1.14.36.1

Posted by Otto van der Schaaf <os...@we-amp.com>.
Indeed, I misunderstood.. in that case, I think we can call this VOTE and
have enough ppmc +1's to proceed! So we raise another vote general@.. Jukka
wdyt, does that sound right?

Otto

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, looks good to me! +1'd

+Leif +Nick +Phil; can you take a look at the RC? We need two more IPMC
votes on this.

Posted by Otto van der Schaaf <os...@we-amp.com>.

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Otto,

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Otto van der Schaaf <os...@we-amp.com>.

Posted by Otto van der Schaaf <os...@we-amp.com>.
et voila:

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Otto van der Schaaf <os...@we-amp.com>.

Posted by Otto van der Schaaf <os...@we-amp.com>.

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Otto van der Schaaf <os...@we-amp.com>.

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Otto van der Schaaf <os...@we-amp.com>.
@Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>

Posted by Longinos Ferrando <lo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
+1

SHA512 checksum

mod-pagespeed-beta-1.14.36.1-r0.tar.bz2:
B6B39BC0 13E19E99 4808DF8A 037473F5 D1A67EBE 71EA8E88 6B763B44 EC9BFCE4
883D1DAF
 B322EA09 1A69D001 24B2D4D5 41CF5076 3DD8ECB5 FA0DA034 808E5CB4

Re: [DISCUSS] release mod_pagespeed 1.14.36.1

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
+1, let's not derail the current release on this.

Posted by Otto van der Schaaf <os...@we-amp.com>.

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Otto van der Schaaf <os...@we-amp.com>.
Thanks for having a look!