Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Syao Work <sy...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/23 15:17:56 UTC

[vfs] dependencies update to new versions & etc.

Hello,

we have some patches for VFS trunk version. We used trunk version as
parent. The mailing list doesn't take 800K patch file. Where can we send
the patch?

The fixes we made:
   1. updated dependencies on VFS project,
   2. Moved to JCR-2.0 and Jackrabbit 2.5.1
   3. some minor changes to remove some warnings.
   4. jackrabbit-standalone-2.5.1.jar file was added to
./core/src/test/resources/ directory (to satisfy tests). []
   5. More TODOs were added.
that's all for now.

P.S. To make WebDav tests you need to run jackrabbit-standalone.jar. Then
copy the test data to remote webdav directory as pointed in your webpage.
P.S.S I could commit the changes to svn but I don't have user for that.

Best regards.
Jonny

Re: [vfs] dependencies update to new versions & etc.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Also please update to the *latest* from trunk, I just updated the main POM
to Commons-Parent 26 (a small change).

Gary

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
I did not see a JIRA issue for this on the ML. Did I miss it? More
likely it was not created. An 800K patch, yeah, that should be broken
up I suspect...

Gary

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.