Posted to test-dev@httpd.apache.org by David Wheeler <da...@kineticode.com> on 2004/07/09 22:09:28 UTC

Silence TestMB?

On Jul 9, 2004, at 1:01 PM, Stas Bekman wrote:

> I think we should try to be consistent with all TestM* frontends, no?

Yes.

> I think we kept this message, in the same fashion to MakeMaker writing
> what does it do. and it's good to tell the user that a utility was
> created, so they know they can use it. e.g. we tell people to use
>
>   t/TEST -v foo
>
> when running specific tests, so it's good to know that it was created.

Hrm. That's a point. I was just thinking that it might be good not to
change the usual output of MM or MB unless we were asked to be verbose.

> But I don't have a strong feeling about that.

Me, neither, it was just easy to add. I'll revert the change if others
feel strongly about it.

Regards,

David

Re: Silence TestMB?

Posted by David Wheeler <da...@kineticode.com>.
On Jul 9, 2004, at 1:19 PM, Stas Bekman wrote:

> It's up to you, since at the moment you are the only MB dev -- you are
> the king :)

I'll leave it for now, then.

David

Re: Silence TestMB?