Posted to dev@kibble.apache.org by Daniel Ruggeri <dr...@apache.org> on 2019/12/18 20:06:56 UTC

Feature suggestion - Slack gathering

Hi there, Kibble devs;
   While reviewing board reports this month, there were two suggestions/ideas made for improving the reporting for reporter.a.o to include Slack metrics. I wanted to drop a line here to share the suggestion. Unfortunately, I don't know the first thing about such an integration. I understand that Slack has a fairly robust API, but... that's about all I know. Is something like this of interest to the community?

P.S.
I'm not subscribed here, so please do include my address on replies.
--
Daniel Ruggeri