Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de> on 2013/04/09 21:49:37 UTC

GSoC informational talk this thursday in Berlin

Hey folks,

just a short notice: I'm holding an infosession on Google Summer of Code 2013 this Thursday
(2013-04-11) 18:00 at the computer science institute of Freie Universität Berlin, Takustr 9, 14195
Berlin. If you know of any local student (computer science, mathematics, physics, whatever) who
might want to participate in GSoC this year, please send them ;)

Cheers,

Uli

Re: GSoC informational talk this thursday in Berlin

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.
Great job Uli

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Programme Leader (Open Development)

Re: GSoC informational talk this thursday in Berlin

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.
Short summary: