Posted to users@maven.apache.org by enarkri <en...@ericsson.com> on 2012/03/15 06:20:49 UTC

Build Requires in specfile

Hi,
I am creating an RPM package using rpm-maven-plugin.
During the generation of the SPEC file,  I would want to have the
"BUILDREQUIRES" tag also to be printed in the SPEC file.  Is it
possible? If so how?

Naren

Re: Build Requires in specfile

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi Naren,
> Hi,
> I am creating an RPM package using rpm-maven-plugin.
> During the generation of the SPEC file, I would want to have the
> "BUILDREQUIRES" tag also to be printed in the SPEC file. Is it possible?
> If so how?
Unfortunately currently not...But i have filed in a issue
https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRPM-104
If you like i can deploy a SNAPSHOT release which has this feature in
it...than you might support and do a test of it if you like...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise
Dipl.Ing.(FH) Karl Heinz Marbaise        ICQ#: 135949029
Hauptstrasse 177                         USt.IdNr: DE191347579
52146 Würselen                           http://www.soebes.de