Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Yavor Marinov <ym...@neterra.net> on 2013/08/26 10:04:37 UTC

Links in OO 4.0

Hello,

We are experiencing strange behavior of links into OO 4.0 under Linux
platform. The file associations are correct but from time to time, when
we try to open a link from OO document (Writer or Calc) it starts Java
executable. The links are random, lately we are having problems with a
youtube's links.

Anyone have idea why is this happening.

We are using OpenSuSE 12.2 x64 with OpenOffice 4.0.0

Re: Links in OO 4.0

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 26/08/2013 Yavor Marinov wrote:
> We are experiencing strange behavior of links into OO 4.0 under Linux
> platform. The file associations are correct but from time to time, when
> we try to open a link from OO document (Writer or Calc) it starts Java
> executable. The links are random, lately we are having problems with a
> youtube's links.

I tried inserting a link in Writer to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4T1uTn7p0U (an OpenOffice video hosted
on YouTube) and everything worked as expected. 64-bit Linux RPM too.

Regards,
   Andrea.