Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Paul Joseph <pj...@yahoo.com> on 2004/10/07 05:23:22 UTC

multivalue list - set a value greater than 1000

Hi,

I have a multivalue widget that is populated with a
list of id's and labels.

The id's are integers with values greater between 1
and 16000.

The widget saves to the database properly and the list
loads.

However, if a selected widget has a value greater than
1000, while it saves correctly to the database, I am
unable to set the value.  It seems to silently ignore
setting values over 1000.

ex. this does not seem to work:
  myInt1 = new java.lang.Integer(1000);
  model.dicttype_group[i].otherassignees=[myInt1];

But if I use 999, it works.

Is this a bug by any chance?

thx!
Paul