Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jonathan Eric Miller <je...@uchicago.edu> on 2002/03/25 18:42:00 UTC

Tomcat 4.0.4-b2 available?

I noticed that the following directory now exists on the Jakarta Web site.

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/release/v4.0.4-b2/bin/

Does this mean that 4.0.4-b2 is out? Or, is that a nightly build?

Also, anyone know if this release will contain the JNDIRealm enhancements? I
think Craig was saying that they wouldn't necessarily be in there since they
are enhancements rather than bug fixes?

Jon

Re: Tomcat 4.0.4-b2 available?

Posted by Jonathan Eric Miller <je...@uchicago.edu>.