Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Va...@cognizant.com on 2007/06/15 08:14:42 UTC

Error while project deployment using maven

Hi guys,

I'm getting the following error while running the command mvn install
jbi:projectDeploy.

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR

[INFO]

[INFO] Unable to deploy project, Error accessing ServiceMix
administration

Connection refused: connect

[INFO]

[INFO]

[INFO] Total time: 43 seconds

[INFO] Finished at: Fri Jun 15 11:22:00 GMT+05:30 2007

[INFO] Final Memory: 18M/33M

[INFO]

It would have been really great if anyone of you could help me out of
this. Thanks in anticipation.

Thanks & Regards

Varun

Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

Re: Error while project deployment using maven

Posted by unni_varun <va...@yahoo.com>.
Do u find some problem with that xbean ?

Re: Error while project deployment using maven

Posted by unni_varun <va...@yahoo.com>.
yeah i did tht.

          <dependency>
              <groupId>com.dnb.services.hibernate</groupId>
              <artifactId>dnb-hibernate-se</artifactId>
              <version>3.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT</version>
              <type>jbi-component</type>
          </dependency>

This particular folder is present in my local maven repository, and when i
run mvn install from inside my hibernate su (LightWeight-HIBERNATE-SU as in
my application) its building successfully.
Anything else do i need to check.
Please explain me which all namespaces should be the same ?

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Varun,

Posted by unni_varun <va...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Varun,

Posted by unni_varun <va...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Varun,

Posted by unni_varun <va...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Strange,

This one does not even have the namespace mentioned in the error:
Unrecognized xbean namespace mapping: http://com.dnb.services/hibernate/1.0

Posted by unni_varun <va...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Varun,

There is an error in your xbean.xml file apparently (default namespace
appears to be wrong).  Can you try to fix it (or post it so I can review
it)?

Gert

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Varun,

Have you already tried running Maven with the options -e or -X for more
information?

Gert

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Varun,

Not really, I meant something like is shown in
http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/15-beginner-using-jmx-to-look-inside-the-esb.html.

Anyway, that doesn't really matter in our quest to a solution for this
problem.  You are now able to connect to ServiceMix, it's the deployment
process running on ServiceMix that is giving errors, I just asked this
to make sure the JMX connector was up and running.

Gert

Posted by unni_varun <va...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by unni_varun <va...@yahoo.com>.
Yeah JMX connector is available at 1099. i'm getting the line :

service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:1099/jmxrmi

at console while running servicemix.

Re: Error while project deployment using maven

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Varun,

Posted by unni_varun <va...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Varun,

Re: FW: Error while project deployment using maven

Posted by vikky <vi...@cognizant.com>.
Hi,
I am getting the following error

[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin' does not
exist or no valid version could be found.
while using mvn

C:\Documents and Settings\153666>mvn -e install
+ Error stacktraces are turned on.
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
---
[INFO] Building Maven Default Project
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
---
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin' does not
exi
st or no valid version could be found
[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: The plugin
'org.apache.m
aven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin' does not exist or no valid version
could be
 found
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.verifyPlugin(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:1286)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.getMojoDescriptor
(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:1522)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.bindLifecycleForP
ackaging(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:1016)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.constructLifecycl
eMappings(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:980)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(Defau
ltLifecycleExecutor.java:458)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHan
dleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:311)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegmen
ts(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:278)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLi
fecycleExecutor.java:143)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:334)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:125)
        at
java:39)
        at
sorImpl.java:25)
        at
        at

Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.version.PluginVersionNotFoundException:
The p
lugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin' does not exist or no
val
id version could be found
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.version.DefaultPluginVersionManager.resolvePl
uginVersion(DefaultPluginVersionManager.java:228)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.version.DefaultPluginVersionManager.resolvePl
uginVersion(DefaultPluginVersionManager.java:90)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.verifyPlugin(DefaultPlug
inManager.java:166)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.verifyPlugin(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:1257)
        ... 18 more
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: < 1 second
[INFO] Finished at: Wed Jun 20 10:26:42 GMT+05:30 2007
[INFO] Final Memory: 1M/2M
[INFO]

Re: FW: Error while project deployment using maven

Posted by unni_varun <va...@yahoo.com>.
In JMX.xml file the port value is taken from the property value ${rmi.port}
and this variable is defined in servicemix.properties file as 1099 itself.