Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by "N.N.S.S Ravi Krishna" <rk...@bsil.com> on 2004/01/02 12:18:43 UTC

using struts for http to https redirect problem in IE6

Hi all,

I'm trying to redirect from http page to https page by configuring the
struts-config.xml. I could do that successfully in a Netscape7.1 browser but
failing to do so in IE6.0.

Please tell me whether there are any browser based settings to be done.If so
where I have to take care of this.

Thanks in advance.

Ravi Krishna

RE: using struts for http to https redirect problem in IE6

Posted by "N.N.S.S Ravi Krishna" <rk...@bsil.com>.
Thanx Martin,
 I did that just now .

--Ravi Krishna