Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/25 11:17:42 UTC

[OFFTOPIC] JSFDays Vienna

Hi all,

we'd like to invite you to a JSF conference in Vienna, Austria from
12-14th of March. Anyone who wants to present a session or
(pre-)register as an attendee?

Here is the link: http://conference.irian.at - click on preregister.

Attendees will pay a very small conference fee - 100€ (speakers will
not have to pay this fee).

There will be a supporting programm alongside the conference - so you
will (additionally to learning about JSF and improving your JSF
knowledge) have a good chance of getting to know Vienna and its
surroundings.

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: [OFFTOPIC] JSFDays Vienna

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.
Nice! Hopefully I'll be there.

Re: [OFFTOPIC] JSFDays Vienna

Posted by Anton Gavazuk <an...@gmail.com>.
I will try also

Re: [OFFTOPIC] JSFDays Vienna

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
registered =:-)

On 10/25/07, Jesse Alexander (KSFH 323)
<al...@credit-suisse.com> wrote:
> But TRY HARD
>
> regards
> Alexander

Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: [OFFTOPIC] JSFDays Vienna

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
Good to know! But I will probably stay with one cousin I have there,
if I can find her! :)

Bruno

Re: [OFFTOPIC] JSFDays Vienna

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
I am up for room-sharing

Re: [OFFTOPIC] JSFDays Vienna

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
Bruno Aranda schrieb:
> Hehe, my sentence was meant to be "I will be there but I have to
> manage the logistics -transportation and accommodation- first" :)

Transportation->drive to the Oktoberfest than make a right to the
skiing resorts, after that take a look steep slope to the west and you
end up in a river... jump in and wait until you reach Vienna...

Sorry couldn´t resist!

Also take some warm gear and a lot of beer with you once you hit the
river, things can become nastily cold and the auto transportation might
take a while.

;-)

Re: [OFFTOPIC] JSFDays Vienna

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.