Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by narcisse kamdem <na...@jcatalog.com> on 2006/03/24 12:50:03 UTC

ANN: Public Beta Test of XSL-FO Editor XSLfast 3.0

Hello,

Since 2000, XSLfast is the leading editor to create forms, templates and
documents with XSL-FO.

We have received a lot of feedback from you since our last release where
you told us which features you would like to see in the next release.

Today we are proud to announce the beta release of XSLfast 3.0 which is
now available on our download page at www.xslfast.com! In this version
we have realized many of your feature requests such as:

- Background colors or images for pages and alternating background colors
for tables
- Combine pages from existing layouts to create new layouts
- Wizard for "if" conditions
- Assistance for XSL coding
- Import and include external XSL files
- Templates and other elements can be driven by the content of an XML field
- Updated support of different renderers

and more than 120 new other features and improvements.

Take a look at XSLfast 3.0, have fun with the new features and let us
know what you think. We are convinced that XSLfast 3.0 meets your
requirements for an XSL-FO editor.

Send us reproducable bug reports or usability improvements
and receive a $100 discount when buying the full version!

Narcisse K. Kamdem and your XSLfast team

Find more information here:

Homepage: http://www.xslfast.com
Support: support@xslfast.com
Infos: info@xslfast.com