Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Subhash Chandran <su...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/19 04:24:04 UTC

APT Images With URL

The APT format guide here:

http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-apt-format.html

speaks only of image display. This is done like: [path/to/image.ext]

Is there any possibility of having a link on the image?

Is there a possibility of somehow having HTML code rendered from
inside APT? This would ease most of my frustrations with APT.

Subhash Chandran S

http://wizcrypt.wiztools.org/

Re: APT Images With URL

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Subhash Chandran wrote:
> The APT format guide here:
>
> http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-apt-format.html
>
> speaks only of image display. This is done like: [path/to/image.ext]
>
> Is there any possibility of having a link on the image?
>
> Is there a possibility of somehow having HTML code rendered from
> inside APT? This would ease most of my frustrations with APT.

The full guide to the apt format can be found on the Doxia site:

   http://maven.apache.org/doxia/format.html

--
Dennis Lundberg

RE: Error creating from archetype

Posted by evi <ev...@evi.pri.ee>.
So I tried to create different archetupes (sipmple project, web) and these
seem to work, only portlet archetype is out of order. What would be the best
way to proceed with trying to build portlets with Maven? Should I create a
simple web project and add some needed files and folders manually?

Evi

Posted by evi <ev...@evi.pri.ee>.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by evi <ev...@evi.pri.ee>.
Thanks for response. I tried to run  'mvn archetype:create' from elsewhere
but had the same result.

And yes, the  eviart/pom.xml has many <project> elements in it, mine has six
<project> elements...

Evi
Will be more patient in future:-)

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Re: Error creating from archetype, can somebody help?

Posted by allan ramirez <aq...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Just an additional info.

You could set your %M2_HOME%\bin to your path variable so that you won't
have to cd to  M2_HOME everytime when executing the batch file..

Cheers,
-allan

On 1/22/07, Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
> >        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
> >        at
> > org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)
> >
> >        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
> > Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Error
> creating
> > from a
> > rchetype
> >        at
> > org.apache.maven.plugin.archetype.MavenArchetypeMojo.execute(MavenArc
> > hetypeMojo.java:201)
> >        at
> > org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPlugi
> > nManager.java:412)
> >        at
> > org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(Defa
> > ultLifecycleExecutor.java:534)
> >        ... 16 more
> > Caused by:
> org.apache.maven.archetype.ArchetypeTemplateProcessingException:
> > Erro
> > r reading POM
> >        at
> > org.apache.maven.archetype.DefaultArchetype.processTemplates(DefaultA
> > rchetype.java:498)
> >        at
> > org.apache.maven.archetype.DefaultArchetype.createArchetype(DefaultAr
> > chetype.java:329)
> >        at
> > org.apache.maven.plugin.archetype.MavenArchetypeMojo.execute(MavenArc
> > hetypeMojo.java:188)
> >        ... 18 more
> > Caused by: org.codehaus.plexus.util.xml.pull.XmlPullParserException:
> start
> > tag n
> > ot allowed in epilog but got p (position: END_TAG seen
> > ...</dependencies>\n</pro
> > ject>\n<p... @46:3)
> >        at
> > org.codehaus.plexus.util.xml.pull.MXParser.parseEpilog(MXParser.java:
> > 1585)
> >        at
> > org.codehaus.plexus.util.xml.pull.MXParser.nextImpl(MXParser.java:139
> > 0)
> >        at
> > org.codehaus.plexus.util.xml.pull.MXParser.next(MXParser.java:1090)
> >        at
> > org.apache.maven.model.io.xpp3.MavenXpp3Reader.parseModel(MavenXpp3Re
> > ader.java:2394)
> >        at
> > org.apache.maven.model.io.xpp3.MavenXpp3Reader.read(MavenXpp3Reader.j
> > ava:4422)
> >        at
> > org.apache.maven.model.io.xpp3.MavenXpp3Reader.read(MavenXpp3Reader.j
> > ava:4433)
> >        at
> > org.apache.maven.archetype.DefaultArchetype.processTemplates(DefaultA
> > rchetype.java:490)
> >        ... 20 more
> > [INFO]
> > [INFO] Total time: 6 seconds
> > [INFO] Finished at: Sat Jan 20 16:25:16 EET 2007

- alramirez

Re: Error creating from archetype, can somebody help?

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 1/21/07, Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Looks like you have a bad pom.xml file somewhere. ...

No, (well, yes, but...)  The portlet archetype is broken.

http://www.nabble.com/APT-Images-With-URL-t3038137s177.html#a8478899

(evi:  start a new thread next time, don't reply to an unrelated message...)

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.

Re: APT Images With URL

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

2007/1/18, Subhash Chandran <su...@gmail.com>:
> The APT format guide here:
>
> http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-apt-format.html
>
> speaks only of image display. This is done like: [path/to/image.ext]
>
> Is there any possibility of having a link on the image?

Not actually see DOXIA-71 but contributions are always welcome.

Cheers,

Vincent