Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Adam Gotheridge <ad...@foxvalley.net> on 2000/04/03 16:34:57 UTC

how to debug why apachedbi doesn't work?

env: redhat 6.2, apache, modperl installed from rpm. ApacheDBI-0.87 installed.

If I put either
PerlModule Apache::DBI
PerlModule Apache::AuthDBI
in httpd.conf, apache doesn't start, there are no errors to the screen, and there
is nothing in the apache error log. How can I determine why this is not working?

Thanks

Re: how to debug why apachedbi doesn't work?

Posted by Buddy Lee Haystack <ha...@surfree.com>.
I have RedHat v6.1 & it is working fine, so I'll just send you my http.conf file for you to compare to your own.