Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Shereen <sh...@hotmail.com> on 2010/11/08 09:07:00 UTC

EditPartyGroup screen

Hi All

I have a question in the party application

when I choose any partyGroup and go to update it. If I go to update the
party group information I find a field called Currency appears to be a text
field and another called Preferred Currency Uom Id a dropdown menu for
currencies what's the difference between both?

I check the party forms and I found that editPartyGroup contains the
Preferred Currency Uom Id and the viewPartyGroup contains another Preferred
Currency Uom Id.

I want t remove the currency text field I see it's of no use from where can
I remove it?

Re: EditPartyGroup screen

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
do a view source of the page you will see which file was used to
generate the data.
However I don't see what you talk about
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/partymgr/control/editpartygroup?partyId=DemoSupplier

could be the labels have been modified.

BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Shereen sent the following on 11/8/2010 12:07 AM: