Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Great Info <gu...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/11 14:46:39 UTC

Zeppelin interpretor starts fails in JDK11

I am trying to run zeppelin on jdk11, zeppelin daemon starts well but I get
this error when I try to run a paragraph

caused by: java.lang.illegalaccessexception: class
org.apache.lucene.store.mmapdirectory$2$1 cannot access class
jdk.internal.ref.cleaner (in module java.base) because module java.base
does not export jdk.internal.ref to unnamed module @3d97a632

Is there anything to enable/disable to all this at the Zeppelin level?

Thanks,
Cod

Re: Zeppelin interpretor starts fails in JDK11

Posted by Great Info <gu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Philipp for the reply, any projection on merging it by this month?

Regards
Cod

Posted by Philipp Dallig <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi Cod,