Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net> on 2015/06/12 14:15:22 UTC

[Dicuss] Aries JPA 2.0.0 Release next week

I am planning to do a aries jpa 2.0.0 release mid next week.
I already updated all poms to not use external snapshots and did a
successful release dry run. So technically we should be prepared.

Before the release I plan to do another test against the OSGi TCK for
jpa. The goal is to have full tck compliance. I will also try to create
some tck test module that
can be activated with a profile. Not sure how to make sure how we can
reliably access the tck while not distributing it.

You can find the jira version jpa-2.0.0 here
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES/fixforversion/12332388 .
Currently there are no open issues. If you want to get something in or
notice a bug please add it in jira and set the fix version.

Best regards

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect
http://www.talend.com

Re: [Dicuss] Aries JPA 2.0.0 Release next week

Posted by Giuseppe Gerla <gi...@gmail.com>.
Great!!!
Good work Christian!

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [Dicuss] Aries JPA 2.0.0 Release next week

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Sounds great to me!

Thanks Christian!

David

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
I have now added a module for the tck tests. The tests run fine for me
and all tests seem to run fine.

Please could everyone with access to the tck and some minutes of spare
time try to run this module?
See https://github.com/apache/aries/tree/trunk/jpa/itests/jpa-tck-itest

Best regards
Christian