Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Balazs Donat Bessenyei <be...@cloudera.com> on 2016/10/01 17:11:42 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Flume 1.7 release plan

Hi All,

Thank you for all the feedback and responses.

Regarding the open tickets, I had something similar to Mike's idea in
mind: we review the tickets and if there's nothing blocking a release,
we reschedule the unresolved ones for 1.8 or so.

I agree that we should have more frequent releases. Aiming for
something quarterly sounds like a good thing.

Thank you,

Donat