Posted to dev@lucy.apache.org by Kurt Starsinic <ks...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/16 23:25:33 UTC

[lucy-dev] This week's book club

Hi all, are we meeting this week? Any thoughts on what we'll review?

- Kurt

Sent from my iPhone.  Please excuse abbreviations, lapses in capitalization and punctuation, and bizarre misspellings.

Re: [lucy-dev] This week's book club

Posted by Logan Bell <lo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kurt,

I was hoping we would, I actually updated the wiki with this weeks readings:

http://wiki.apache.org/lucy/LucyBookClub

Thanks,
Logan