Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Me...@aol.com on 2001/08/10 07:40:23 UTC

Urgent Question Please help ( Custom provider not working )

Hi,
I wrote a custom SOAP Provider to process my RPC calls.
I have two questions...

I had hope the SOAP engine would not deserialize the content before calling
the "locate" and "invoke" methods, but it does and I don't understand why ?

Secondly when I try to access the content of the envelope by saying

env.getBodyPart().toString()

it doesn't print the content inside the method...it says it is null...How can
I access the content ?

Here is the exact message I get

In TemplateProvider.locate()
Method: save_tModel
URI: urn:uddi
DD.ServiceClass: org.apache.soap.providers.UDDITestServer
DD.ProviderClass: null
Call.MethodName: save_tModel
[Attributes={}] [BodyEntries=
[(0)=[save_tModel: null]]
]

/* Inside invoke method */
invoke called on the uddi server
[Parts={[cid:null type: text/xml; charset=utf-8 enc: null]}]
[Attributes={}] [BodyEntries=
[(0)=[save_tModel: null]]
]
No Of Mime Bod Parts 1