Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by George Christman <gc...@cardaddy.com> on 2015/02/05 20:09:58 UTC

Override hibernate.cfg.xml with QaModule hibernate config

Hi guys, I'm trying to setup an in memory database for selenium testing.
I'm wondering if someone new how to override my hibernate.cfg.xml file with
something like contributeHibernateEntityPackageManager without a conflict
with the xml. Thanks in advance.

Re: Override hibernate.cfg.xml with QaModule hibernate config

Posted by George Christman <gc...@cardaddy.com>.
Perfect, thanks Kalle.

--
George Christman
CEO

Re: Override hibernate.cfg.xml with QaModule hibernate config

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.