Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org> on 2007/06/11 12:02:28 UTC

SKOS plugin feedback

Sina has submitted the initial outline plugin to handle SKOS [1] files
http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/.

This first stage provides new glossary facility that looks way better
than our existing glossary plugin (because it is an RDF schema).

It would be nice to see this plugin develop to replace the existing
glossary plugin. The existing glossary plugin is used in our main
site, so if this plugin could be used in the main site we would  be
able to expose our glossary to the outside world in a machine readable
way. This would be a great step forward.

So, I look forward to seeing the features in this plugin developing to
match those in the glossary plugin.

In terms of feedback, everything looks fine. There are a few things
that I think we need to change about the way it is implemented. But
I'll leave that until the glossary features are complete.

I'll create a new category in the tracker for this plugin and add my
ideas there.

Ross