Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/05 11:10:48 UTC

[mina][VOTE] Releasing 0.7.3

Hi folks,
 Several issues were raised since we have released 0.7.2, and they seem to
be all resolved. Here's the list of issues in 0.7.3:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=10670&fixfor=12310110
 I'd like to cast a +1 vote to release 0.7.3:
 [X] +1 Release MINA 0.7.3
[ ] 0
[ ] -1 It still needs more work to deserve that number.
 Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/

Re: [mina][VOTE] Releasing 0.7.3

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
2005/7/6, Alan D. Cabrera <li...@toolazydogs.com>:

> > [X] +1 Release MINA 0.7.3
> > [ ] 0
> > [ ] -1 It still needs more work to deserve that number.
>
> With one coment, it seems that some features have been added. It's
> usually a good idea to not release new features in a patch release.

 Hi, Alan. You're right. But we're still in 0.7 stream which is considered
unstable. We'll raise the version to 0.8 after extensive tests, and then
we'll really freeze the feature list at that time.
 Thank you for your advice.
 Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/

Re: [mina][VOTE] Releasing 0.7.3

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
> [X] +1 Release MINA 0.7.3
> [ ] 0
> [ ] -1 It still needs more work to deserve that number.

With one coment, it seems that some features have been added.  It's
usually a good idea to not release new features in a patch release.

Regards,
Alan

Re: [mina][VOTE] Releasing 0.7.3

Posted by Enrique Rodriguez <en...@gmail.com>.
I'd like to cast a +1 vote to release 0.7.3:

[X] +1 Release MINA 0.7.3

Enrique

Re: [mina][VOTE] Releasing 0.7.3

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
On Jul 5, 2005, at 5:10 AM, Trustin Lee wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Several issues were raised since we have released 0.7.2, and they
> seem to be all resolved.  Here's the list of issues in 0.7.3:
>
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?
> reset=true&pid=10670&fixfor=12310110
>
> I'd like to cast a +1 vote to release 0.7.3:
>
> [X] +1 Release MINA 0.7.3

+1

Alex

Re: [mina][VOTE] Releasing 0.7.3