Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Selvaraj N <se...@india.hp.com> on 2003/03/04 17:53:38 UTC

Apache-Tomcat modules status

Hello all,

I would like to know, which of the following modules do you recommend as
Apache-Tomcat connector, w.r.to the criteria that I have mentioned below:

1. mod_webapp (It seems that this module is not active with in Tomcat
community and not actively developed by the dev team for various reasons,
please confirm the same).
	stability
	support
	performance
	suitability for production environment
	load balancing
	scalability

2. mod_jk2 (I am already using mod_jk and am fine with it. But, to leverage
some of the mod_jk2 features, I am planning to go for mod_jk2 also).
	stability
	support
	performance
	suitability for production environment