Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by jerico <je...@yandex.ru> on 2007/11/04 12:06:34 UTC

Standalone server config is a FAKE?

How could I configure standalone AMQ server and no client could override
these policies?

1. The problem is that i configure queue redelivery on server (via xbean).
But when I try to get it using jndi(through native AMQ way), different
ConnectionFactory is used and I have to configure it using url or env
properties.
2. Even if I will try to use some jndi provider to get correct instance,
nothing could stop anyone to connect to the same queue with different
connection factory and break server policies (e.g. message is not delivered
and deleted after maxRedeliveries, but it should go to deadLetterQueue)

I believe it's a major problem and hope it has solution.