Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by tt...@nexgo.de on 2006/07/12 21:09:22 UTC

Axis on Websphere (Out of memory error)

Hello,
what can we do to run Axis on Websphere 5.1.

We tried Axis 1.2 and we get out of memory errors.

Using Axis 2.0 is not possible because of jar file issues.

How ca we solve this problem? We receive about 20 MB of XML and our server =
has about 4 GB of mem. Heap was already increased.

Will Axis 2.0 which should have a better memory footprint run on Websphere?

Viel oder wenig? Schnell oder langsam? Unbegrenzt surfen + telefonieren
ohne Zeit- und Volumenbegrenzung? DAS TOP ANGEBOT JETZT bei Arcor: günstig
und schnell mit DSL - das All-Inclusive-Paket für clevere Doppel-Sparer,
nur  44,85 €  inkl. DSL- und ISDN-Grundgebühr!
http://www.arcor.de/rd/emf-dsl-2

Re: Aw: Re: Re: Axis on Websphere (Out of memory error)

Posted by tk <tk...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

Sorry, i mean,
Marcus can run it under websphere 6 with axis2, i just want to learn from
his experience ....

thx.

Posted by tt...@nexgo.de.

Posted by tk <tk...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

how to run axis 2 under websphere  5.1 ?
would you help to describe the steps to make it work ?

Thanks a lot !

ST

error :
[9/7/06 1:21:51:703 CST] 3ee88434 WebGroup      I SRVE0180I: [Apache-Axis2]
[/axis2_1] [Servlet.LOG]: JSP 1.2 Processor: init
[9/7/06 1:21:51:875 CST] 3ee88434 WebGroup      I SRVE0180I: [Apache-Axis2]
[/axis2_1] [Servlet.LOG]: SimpleFileServlet: init
[9/7/06 1:21:51:891 CST] 3ee88434 WebGroup      I SRVE0180I: [Apache-Axis2]
[/axis2_1] [Servlet.LOG]: InvokerServlet: init
[9/7/06 1:21:52:328 CST] 3ee88434 ServletInstan E SRVE0100E: Did not realize
init() exception thrown by servlet AxisServlet:
javax.servlet.ServletException
	at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.init(AxisServlet.java:195)
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictServletInstance.doInit(StrictServletInstance.java:82)
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictLifecycleServlet._init(StrictLifecycleServlet.java:147)
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.PreInitializedServletState.init(StrictLifecycleServlet.java:270)
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictLifecycleServlet.init(StrictLifecycleServlet.java:113)
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletInstance.init(ServletInstance.java:189)
	at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:258)
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppServletManager.addServlet(WebAppServletManager.java:870)
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppServletManager.loadServlet(WebAppServletManager.java:224)
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppServletManager.loadAutoLoadServlets(WebAppServletManager.java:542)
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.loadServletManager(WebApp.java:1277)
	at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.init(WebApp.java:283)
	at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srt.WebGroup.loadWebApp(WebGroup.java:387)

Posted by Marcus Ludvigson <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Doug B <um...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Doug B <um...@gmail.com>.