Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Yuming Wang <wg...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/22 08:51:15 UTC

[VOTE][RESULT] SPARK 3.0.0-preview2 (RC2)

Hi, All.

The vote passes. Thanks to all who helped with this release 3.0.0-preview2!
I'll follow up later with a release announcement once everything is
published.

+1 (* = binding):
- Sean Owen *
- Dongjoon Hyun *
- Takeshi Yamamuro *
- Wenchen Fan *

+0: None

-1: None

Regards,
Yuming

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] SPARK 3.0.0-preview2 (RC2)

Posted by Takeshi Yamamuro <li...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the work, Yuming, and Happy Holiday, all!

Bests,
Takeshi

--
---
Takeshi Yamamuro

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] SPARK 3.0.0-preview2 (RC2)

Posted by Xiao Li <li...@databricks.com>.

Posted by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@gmail.com>.