Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by MShah <mo...@yahoo.com> on 2009/03/19 00:09:08 UTC

Adding a usecase to the custom resource I added

I have added a new resource type to my publication, but based on the people
resource I am unable to add a usecase based on the people resource as it
uses the foaf knows attribute in the relax NG schema.  How do I add that to
my custom use case for the resource I created as I am not using the foaf
attibutes in the new resource that I have created.  I am using version 2.0.2
of lenya.  Any tips or input will be much appreciated.

Best regards,

Monisha

Re: Adding a usecase to the custom resource I added

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Hi Monisha,

MShah schrieb:
> I have added a new resource type to my publication, but based on the people
> resource I am unable to add a usecase based on the people resource as it
> uses the foaf knows attribute in the relax NG schema.  How do I add that to
> my custom use case for the resource I created as I am not using the foaf
> attibutes in the new resource that I have created.  I am using version 2.0.2
> of lenya.  Any tips or input will be much appreciated.

I have to admit that I don't quite understand what you're trying to
achieve. Don't you know how to start? Or does the usecase throw
exceptions? Would you mind giving some more details about the intention
of the usecase? TIA!

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO