Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Karen Mergner <Ka...@bmw.de> on 2002/09/18 14:46:55 UTC

RTF-Format

Hi,

where can I get a definitively information, when RTF-Format will be
implemented in FOP? Can someone help me?

Thanks, Karen

Re: RTF-Format

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch>.
On Wednesday 18 September 2002 14:46, Karen Mergner wrote:
> where can I get a definitively information, when RTF-Format will be
> implemented in FOP? Can someone help me?

Someone was supposed to contribute a first version of this integration a
while ago, but AFAIK it didn't happen.

I'm also guilty of promising to start working on the integration and not
contributing anything yet. Still hoping to jump in, but cannot tell when. I
would certainly help if someone wants to take the plunge, though.

Anyway, this will be done in the HEAD branch of FOP, meaning a final version
will not be released before FOP 1.x, for which there is not set release date
yet.

You might want to use jfor in the meantime - it is usable if you can live
with its limitations.

--
 Bertrand Delacrétaz (codeconsult.ch, jfor.org)
  jfor.org lead developer

Re: RTF-Format

Posted by Rodolphe VAGNER <ro...@eurodoc-sofilog.com>.
I think you should try JFOR