Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Fred Forester <fo...@fredforester.org> on 2006/10/18 02:17:53 UTC

Error in SurveyServices

Hi All,

Checking to see if anyone else is getting this error. if not then I
guess I need to know the datatype for SurveyResponseAnswer.sequenceNum. :)
I didn't see it in the latest ofbiz svn.

Thanx
Fred

GenericEntity.java:649:WARN ] The field name (or key) [sequenceNum] is
not vali
d for entity [SurveyResponseAnswer], printing IllegalArgumentException
instead of throwing it because Map interface specification does not al
low throwing that exception.
2006-10-17 18:05:20,116 (http-0.0.0.0-8080-Processor3) [
GenericEntity.java:649:WARN ] The field name (or key) [sequenceNum] is
not vali
d for entity [SurveyResponseAnswer], printing IllegalArgumentException
instead of throwing it because Map interface specification does not al
low throwing that exception.
2006-10-17 18:05:20,119 (http-0.0.0.0-8080-Processor3) [
SimpleMethod.java:920:ERROR]
---- runtime exception report
Error in simple-method operation [<set
field="responseAnswer.sequenceNum"
from-field="surveyQuestionAndAppl.sequenceNum"/>]: java.lang.Illega
lArgumentException: [GenericEntity.set] "sequenceNum" is not a field of
SurveyResponseAnswer, must be one of: surveyResponseId, surveyQuestio
nId, surveyMultiRespColId, surveyMultiRespId, booleanResponse,
currencyResponse, floatResponse, numericResponse, textResponse,
surveyOptionSe
qId, contentId, answeredDate, amountBase, amountBaseUomId, weightFactor,
duration, durationUomId, lastUpdatedStamp, lastUpdatedTxStamp, creat
edStamp, createdTxStamp