Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Frank Peters <fu...@gmx.de> on 2006/08/02 13:52:53 UTC

tomcat 5.0 maintenance

Hi,

can someone give me a hint, if tomcat 5.0.x is still a maintained version? The most recent version 5.0.30-beta was published in Nov 2004 and I found no fix branch in the links to the svn repository on the homepage.

Regards
Frank

Re: tomcat 5.0 maintenance

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com>.
There is an interest and willingness to maintain, to my best knowledge
we haven't received any complaints on fixes needed for 5.0.30-beta
but once we have a list of required bug fixes, we can start working on
it and issue a release
Filip