Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Kishore <al...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/20 15:19:37 UTC

Json and pipe delimited data into hive tables

Hi experts,

We have huge log files with '|', json delimited data, I want to store these data into hive tables, and do the queries for further business analysis. How to do it, please help me.

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Json and pipe delimited data into hive tables

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.
what do you mean "log files with '|', json delimited data" ?

is there any example you have?

--
Nitin Pawar

Re: Json and pipe delimited data into hive tables

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.

--
Nitin Pawar

Re:Json and pipe delimited data into hive tables

Posted by 小网客 <sm...@foxmail.com>.
write HiveOutputFormat by yourself or use org.apache.hadoop.hive.hbase.HiveHBaseTableOutputFormat

------------------
BestWishes!
小网客
Blog:http://snv.iteye.com/
Email:1134687142@qq.com

From:  "Kishore";<al...@gmail.com>;
Date:  Fri, Dec 20, 2013 10:49 PM
To:  "user"<us...@hadoop.apache.org>;

Subject:  Json and pipe delimited data into hive tables

From:  "Kishore";<al...@gmail.com>;
Date:  Fri, Dec 20, 2013 10:49 PM
To:  "user"<us...@hadoop.apache.org>;

From:  "Kishore";<al...@gmail.com>;
Date:  Fri, Dec 20, 2013 10:49 PM
To:  "user"<us...@hadoop.apache.org>;

From:  "Kishore";<al...@gmail.com>;
Date:  Fri, Dec 20, 2013 10:49 PM
To:  "user"<us...@hadoop.apache.org>;

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.

--
Nitin Pawar

Re: Json and pipe delimited data into hive tables

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.

--
Nitin Pawar