Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by "Jan Matèrne (jhm)" <ap...@materne.de> on 2013/09/17 13:44:29 UTC

CAMEL-6648

I want to ask for feedback for

cheers

Jan

Re: AW: AW: CAMEL-6648

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
Will do. The default is 'Major' so pretty much all issues are like that.
Few are changed to a different level (usually to draw attention to
something that has a more serious impact). It's hard to be pedantic with
the issue severities, because, we are a self managed community (like all
others at the ASF) and the severity is in the eye of the beholder, not
driven by a business impact as is usually the case with commercial software.

Cheers,
Hadrian

AW: AW: CAMEL-6648

Posted by "Jan Matèrne (jhm)" <ap...@materne.de>.